Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Are Engagement Sessions Really Important?

I have brides and grooms ask me all the time, do we really need engagement pictures?  And my answer is always the same.  I tell them that is a question only they can answer.  But i'll be more than happy to give you my professional opinion.  So for me engagement pictures are a must.  It's the perfect opportunity to work with your photographer before the big day. Look at it as a trial run before you say I do.  This gives you the opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera, with your photographer and builds your confidence in your photographer.  Your photographer will also appreciate the opportunity to learn your personalities.  So for me working together before the big day is a must.  So take those engagement pictures, think outside the box and let your personalities show.



No comments:

Post a Comment